|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Piece|
|Supports Operating System||Windows, Linux, MacOS|
|Required Computer RAM||2 GB|
|Licence Duration||1 Year|
With bandwidth efficiency and low deployment costs, VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) is one of the hottest technology boosts in the voice communications market. Many businesses are migrating from traditional copper-wire phone lines and systems to VoIP phone systems. This allows companies to increase flexibility and reduce monthly phone service costs.
Our VOIP Logger solutions are suitable for recording VoIP lines, individual phones and SIP trunks.
With unlimited access to the recordings, you can have multiple managers accessing the data without the need for additional cost or licenses fee. Need your agents to listen to their calls for self-training? Not a problem, no additional fees or costs are involved with Aegis VOIP Voice Logger.
Supporting All VoIP and IP Telephony environments
Aegis make VoIP recording simple and cost-effective. It provides you with easy-to-use, software-only recording with a minimal footprint and a guaranteed low total cost of ownership. It supports all VoIP recording needs, in any environment, including:Active VoIP call recording
– enabling efficient recording of all calls from a centralized location with no need for set-up, administration or management at remote sitesPassive VoIP Recording
– Aegis Engage Platform passively "sniffs" audio streams along the IP path and supports every telephony environment that uses standard Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP)SIP trunk recording
– enabling you to record from a centralized location by tapping the main SIP trunk, thus enabling low-cost recording from a centralized locationSalient Features:
Audio Logs of All Calls
- Automatically records the incoming/outgoing calls routed from VoIP lines. You can schedule the logging duration for trunk and extension lines, and restrict recording of certain phone calls e.g. personal calls.
User-friendly Browser-based Interface
- Implements an easy-to-use browser-based application accessible from any remote computer with extensive call reviewing options. Listen to active calls and get in-depth details about each recorded call from the secure interface with certain administrative rights.
Multi-login Facility with Administrative Rights
- Multiple users can login to the browser interface at different access levels with administrative rights. Groups can be created for call monitoring and calls can be assigned to each user-defined groups.
Advanced Search with Extensive Options
- Browser interface comprises of advanced search features to retrieve call details on the basis of the given criteria. Perform an advanced search that lets you find the desired details within few moments.
Audio Compression to Multiple Formats
- Audio files can be converted to advanced formats like GSM/MP3 etc. to save disk space. Compressed audio file can be exported to another user via e-mail for sharing data.
Records Complete Call Information
- Get full-fledged call information on the browser interface. Call details comprises of Caller/Called ID, Date, Time, Duration and many other details in the form of reports which can be printed out as and when required.
Real-time Call Monitoring
- Complete telephone network can be monitored from a remote location and later the same files can be reviewed multiple times from the same interface accessible anywhere at any time.
Client Popups for Incoming/Outgoing Calls
- Remote popups alerts the remote call monitoring official about the active calls taking place in an organization. To get an alert of ongoing calls, download the Remote Client from the browser interface.